Find out what documents you need to prepare before submitting your application for Cyprus Permanent Residency
1. Copy of valid passport of the applicant.
3. Copy of the immigration permit of the parent under Reg.6(2) or proof of submission of the relevant application of the parent for immigration permit under Reg.6(2)
4. Declaration of a secured annual income of the parent from abroad of at least €30.000, (original documents and affidavit or declaration). The necessary annual income is increased by €5.000 for each person dependent to the parent.
5. Official Statement by the applicant that he/she does not intent to undertake any sort of employment in Cyprus.
6. Health Insurance Policy for the applicant.
7. Original Criminal Record Certificate duly certified for the applicant (if the applicant resides abroad, the certificate must be issued from his country of residence, and submitted with an official and certified translation
8. Birth Certificate of the applicant dully certified (official and certified translation).
9. Letter from an institution of tertiary education abroad that the applicant is a registered student with at least 6 months remaining study period.