You can tour this property via live video chat. We perform video walkthroughs while you are on the line via your favourite mobile chat app (Whatsapp or Viber). Request a viewing now.
• The property is located approximately 1.2km east of the Limassol – Nicosia highway.
• A purely residential area with good access to the highway and close to schools, supermarkets and other amenities.
• It is an excellent location which attracts an increased demand for residential properties due to its attractiveness and accessibility.
• The house was constructed around the year 2006 and it is situated on a plot of 502sqm.
• Internally, the ground floor consists of a spacious living and dining room with a fireplace, kitchen, utility room and a guest toilet.
• On the upper level there are three bedrooms all with en-suite bathroom.
• The area of the internal spaces is approximate 220sqm plus approximately a 20sqm covered veranda.
• In addition, there is a lower ground floor area of 190sqm that consists of a storage room and a covered parking space. Access to the lower level is through a ramp on the northern side.
• Outside there is a stone-paved yard with BBQ facilities, covered/uncovered verandas and a wooden pergola.
Advantages - Special Features
• Large house in a quiet residential area with easy access to all cities via the Nicosia -Limassol highway.
• It is noted that the property is vacant and makes an ideal residence for a large family.
Stamp duties is tax paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the property sales agreement is registered with the land registry. Transfer fees paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the title deed of the property is transferred to their name.
Disclaimer - Property reference 1225392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.