• No of Bedrooms: 3
• No of Bathrooms: 2
• Plot area: 5,993 sqm
• Covered area: 160 sqm
• Levels: 2
• Year of construction: 1995
• Located in the quiet and residential
village of Kellaki
• 20 minutes to the sea front
• Closed to necessary amenities
• Cozy 3 bedroom countryside house in an idyllic mountainous location. The house
is nicely designed with an open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area.
• 2 bedrooms and 1 family bathroom on the ground floor, on the first floor, there is
an additional bedroom with bathroom and a small sitting area.
• The tall and large windows as well as the high ceilings provide the sense of
comfort and brightness, constant views of the surrounding nature. The house is
also surrounded by uncovered verandas offering breath-taking views, garden and
• Additional, 123 sqm basement area, with a garage, another shower, with the
possibility to convert the space to a bedroom.
• Huge land of 5,993 with a mature garden and
cultivated land filled with fruit trees like cherries, apple, pistachio, olive
• The land is at the north side of the village overlooking and offering
stunning views of Troodos and of the surrounding villages.
• It is also surrounded by pine trees offering tranquillity and fresh air
Stamp duties is tax paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the property sales agreement is registered with the land registry. Transfer fees paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the title deed of the property is transferred to their name.
Disclaimer - Property reference 832581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.